蜕-绿箭口香糖不锈钢城市景观雕塑

蜕-绿箭口香糖不锈钢城市景观雕塑Title: Exuviate 雕塑作品名称:蜕

作者姓名:焦兴涛Jiao XingtaoMaterial: Metal作晶材质:金属Size: 1. 6 meters high作品尺寸:高1,6米作品说明:物品在使用前和使用后呈现出的迥然不同的状态,前者是漂亮,挺括、高贵和价值不菲的,而后者是辗填、蜷曲,低下和廉价的,我想把它们重新从生活中抽离出来,把这种很琐、低下以一种漂亮,干净,唯美的方式展现出来。

让自己成为一个现代文明的精神拾荒者,以放大的尺度,逼真的细节,置换的材料,来使这些物品变得异样甚至巨大,成为现实生活的某种镜像。让所有的肮脏都变得美丽,让所有的扭曲线条都变得有力并耐人寻味,让那些污秽与不洁像花一样迷人,在这里,生活中的荒诞和异常将以唯美的方式得以星现。

Description: Things usually present a very different state before and after using, the state ofthe former is beautiful, crisp, noble and expensive, while the latter one is obscene, curledup, valueless and cheap. What I want to do is taking these things out of life and represent ingthes in a beautiful, clean and aesthetic way. To make myself a spiritual scavenger in the necivilization, I use enlarging scales, vivid detalls and replaced materials to nake these thingseven larger and different, to nake these things act as a mirror to real life, To make thedirties become beautiful, the distorted lines become powerful and fascinating and the impuritiescharming like flowers, here, the absurdity and anomaly of life could bebeaut iful way.

博仟北京玻璃钢雕塑厂,为您提供最专业的服务,能够制作优质的玻璃钢卡通雕塑,并且拥有先进的北京不锈钢雕塑加工设备。

除了拥有专业的玻璃钢加工厂房,我们还配备专业的铸造熔炉,为您提供美妙绝伦的北京城市雕塑设计方案,并能够承接大型的北京铸铜雕塑加工制作服务。